Thursday, February 14, 2008

nail envy


My nails tend to be on the short side.


Believe me...it's not from lack of trying. I try to grow them longer...I really do. The problem is, once they start to get longer, they tend to peel and break.


It's not like I want my nails to grow to epic proportions either. Just long enough so that they all look more uniform and can be filed to that cute rounded, square-ish shape.


I think that I have finally found my savior...O.P.I's Original Nail Envy.


I applied this magic potion to my nails last week, after cleaning out my closet and realizing that I bought it...but never tried it. I filed my nails as best I could, trying to get something that resembled a shape, and applied two coats to each nail. Over the course of the next week...I applied another two coats.


After a week....all I have to say is....WOW!


I cannot believe how much my nails have grown. They feel stronger too. They have reached a point, dear reader, where I will have to go to a manicurist this weekend to have her file them down a little and give them that cute, rounded, square-ish shape. Really.


Jennifer


photo courtesy of opi.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails