Tuesday, February 26, 2008

nars the multiple in orgasm

I love Nars cosmetics.

I especially love his Laguna Bronzer and Orgasm blush, in the summer months (check out my earlier post on these).

While doing some "blog research" (that's shopping) this past weekend, I came across his Multiple in Orgasm ($37) at my local Sephora and decided to give it a whirl.

First off, I should add, is that I love the handiness of his Multiple Sticks. They are ridiculously easy to apply...so much so that I rarely need a mirror...and they fit in your makeup bag for easy touch-ups.

Because Sephora was jam packed, I quickly applied the color to my cheeks and checked out my reflection in the mirror..narrowly avoiding an elbow to the eye. I noticed right away, that the stick form of his famous blush is much sheerer than it's powder form. The stick gave a nice hint of color to my cheeks though, after a couple of applications. (It should be noted that I have fair to medium skin, with a yellow undertone...someone with darker skin might use this as more of a highlighter.)

Like it's powder counterpart, it does contain tiny glimmer flecks. Whether or not you like this is up to you...I really didn't mind it because (to me) it didn't seem "in-your-face" glittery. Because you can apply the Multiple to other areas of your face, I applied it to my eyes and lips. Meh. It looked okay...not enough to make me want to buy it.

I would have to say that, if you already have his blush in Orgasm, skip the Multiple. If you don't have the Orgasm blush and were thinking about buying it, Sephora sells a combination set of his Laguna Bronzer and Orgasm Blush (seen below) for $36, which is a great price.

Either way...you really don't have to take my word for it. Head on over to sephora.com or your local Sephora, to try this and other Nars cosmetics.

Jennifer

photos courtesy of sephora.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails