Monday, February 25, 2008

oscar beauty - jennifer garner

I don't think that I am alone in saying that Jennifer Garner looked beautiful last night.

Everything from her dress to her accessories was tastefully done and gorgeous. Just the way it should be.

I especially loved her loose updo and her makeup.

With all of the great beauty bloggers out there, I knew I could count on a couple to deliver the news on her makeup and hair.

I always give credit where credit is

...head on over to to get the scoop on Jennifer's hair from the man who did it...and head on over to to get the 411 on her makeup. Both blogs do an excellent job of telling you how to recreate her look and what products were actually used!

photo courtesy of

P.S. Don't forget to vote in the makeup poll to the right!


Virginia Chamlee said...

she always looks great...
i love that she completely strays from that whole "i'm famous, i don't eat" look...the girl obviously works out...ALOT!
plus, she just seems really genuine and sweet.

Miss O. said...


J. Garner looked so fab! i totally agree

thanks for the link, btw.

i'll link u, too


Beauty 365
Beauty Every Day

Jennifer said...

Virginia: I agree, she looks good, but still looks healthy. I loved how she gave all of the credit for her style to her stylist and makeup artist.

Miss O: No problem! Thanks in return!

Related Posts with Thumbnails