Monday, March 24, 2008

bobbi brown long-wear cream shadow

If you are a reader of this blog, you are aware of my undying love for Bobbi Brown cosmetics.

I remember when her makeup line just came out... she only sold lipsticks and they were only available at Bergdorf Goodman in NYC.

I found a way to get myself over to Bergdorf's to purchase one and I never looked back.

Now, whenever she comes out with something new, I head on over to my nearest Neiman Marcus or Nordstrom to check it out.

This is her Long-Wear Cream Shadow ($22). It's not a new's actually been on the market for a while now. What's new, is that she is introducing five neutral matte shades to the collection...Cement, Malted, Navajo, Slate and Stone. Currently she only has two, Bone and Suede.

What's great about this, is that a neutral matte shadow is so versatile. It can be used as a base for your existing eyeshadows and also look great on its own for a daytime look. I love a sheer wash of neutral color for gives your eyes a nice pop. Combine the neutral color with a matte cream and I'm in heaven.

If you haven't tried her long-wear cream shadows, you should. They stay on well and won't irritate your eyes. You can use them on their own as an all-over color, or layer it with other shadows for more intensity.

As far as I can tell, these are only available at Neiman Marcus for on the link above to take you there. I plan on heading out to Tysons Galleria, by the end of this week, to get the scoop...expect a review soon.

photo courtesy of


Related Posts with Thumbnails