Tuesday, March 18, 2008

clinique high impact mascara



I know I pledged my undying devotion to the Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara and it still has it.

But, this Clinique mascara was my #1 before I decided I couldn't be without the Lash Blast. This is Clinique's High Impact Mascara ($14).

I actually still use this one just to change things up once in a while. It creates a little bit of a different look that is good for days when I want a little softer look.

This is a great mascara. It goes on easily, without clumping. By the end of the day, I don't have any smudges or flakes under my eyes. And, it does come off very easily when I wash my face, so much so, I don't even need makeup remover if I'm just too tired to mess with the extra step.

It's available in Black or Black/Brown. You can find it at clinique.com or any department store that carries Clinique.

Christine
photo courtsey of clinique.com

2 Comments:

thedailyobsession said...

Have you tried Clinique's Lash Power? It's really wonderful. :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the tip! We're always on the lookout for new products to try!
Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails