Tuesday, March 4, 2008

estee lauder advanced night repair

You are looking at the one product that I have grown incredibly attached to.


It's Estee Lauder's famous Advanced Night Repair.

This little brown bottle is probably one of the most recognised products in her inventory...and for good reason.

It's such a great product.

It's a serum, first of all...meaning, it's not a lotion that you would use and then call it a day...you apply this magic potion to a clean face and then follow it up with your moisturizer.

That's it.

There is a lot of scientific mumbo-jumbo about free radicals and other stuff...but, the bottom line is this...I definitely saw an improvement in my skin, within the first two weeks of using this product.

Depending on the size bottle you get, you can expect to pay from $46.50 for a 1 oz bottle to $120 for a 3.4 oz bottle. I actually get the 1 oz and only apply it at night. I find that this works best for me and it takes me a while to go through a bottle this way.

Head on over to your nearest department store and check with an Estee Lauder representative, to see if this is a product that would be good for you to try. If you are a little apprehensive about putting out the money for this, try and get a sample. Don't be too shy to ask...I've done this many times. Make sure you get their card, so that you can give them the business if you decide to purchase it.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com


P.S. If you'd like a little more advice on other serums, head on over to http://mischobeauty.blogspot.com . She has a lot of great advice to give on the subject.


1 Comment:

Caroline said...

I feel like an Estee Lauder Adv Night Repair convert. Last December, I saw a friend from high school (we are now women in our 30s)whose T-zone, blotchy skin mirrors my own. Her skin looked radiant, and when I congratulated her, she just started gushing about this product! Within days, I started and three bottles later, I'm hooked. My skin has never looked more supple, even and hydrated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails