Thursday, March 13, 2008

shu uemura mini eyelash curler

It's insane how many magazine subscriptions I get.

Every time a new one comes in the mail, I feel like a kid at Christmas time. I can't wait to have some quiet time to sit down and peer through my latest issue of Lucky, Elle, Vogue, and the other magazines that I get.

My favorite time of the year is Spring. Partly because of the gorgeous weather, but mainly because of the Spring beauty issues that the magazines put out.

After getting my April Marie Claire in the mail, I flipped to the section that was titled 25 New Products that Will Change Your Life.

I, of course, figured that these would be some amazing products because they are supposed to change my life...right?

Many of the products listed, were products that we were planning on reviewing in the weeks ahead, so it was interesting to see their take on them.

One in particular, caught my eye (no pun intended).

The product is the newest eyelash curler being offered by Shu Uemura. It's basically a petite version of their famous curler. It's mini design allows you to reach the smallest eyelashes on the inner and outer corners of your eyes.

The Shu Uemura Mini Eyelash Curler is available from Sephora for $17. It's temporally out of stock on Sephora's website, but I found it online at Nordstrom.

Jennifer
photo courtesy of sephora.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails