Monday, March 17, 2008

jo malone

Spring is right around the corner and I can't wait!


This is the time of year, I love to break out my favorite Jo Malone fragrance...Lime Basil and Mandarin ($50-$95 depending on size).

I don't know why, but this scent screams Spring to me.


I also love to layer this fragrance with her Grapefruit cologne as well. They are such a delicious combination on my skin.




I love her scented moisturizers as well, especially her body creme. It comes in a glass jar that looks great on a vanity or on a shelf in your bathroom. It's definitely quite a splurge at $75, but it's very rich and moisturizing.

Her body lotion comes in a much more user-friendly, plastic container. It has more product than the body creme...8.5 oz for the lotion, 5.9 for the creme...but, is still a splurge at $60.






I lost count as to how many different colognes Jo Malone offers. With so many to choose from, you are bound to find one you like.

Jennifer
photos courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

2 Comments:

BeautyChick101 said...

I love Jo Malone! All of the scents are so fantastic.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for visiting and the comment!
I agree!
They are great alone, or layered!
Love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails