Thursday, March 6, 2008

kiehl's gentle foaming facial cleanser


Let me give you a little background info real quick...my brother and I were both blessed with insanely sensitive skin and acne like you wouldn't believe, especially in those wonderful teenage years. We both still battled with it into our twenties. It's very hard to find the right combination of face stuff when you have acne AND sensitive skin. Most acne-targeted products are way to harsh for me and result in severe drying and/or redness.

So about 2 years ago my brother and his wife came up for a visit. And I was looking at him and and couldn't believe what I was seeing...clear skin. I asked what secret he had discovered. His wife had been using Kiehl's Gentle Foaming Facial Cleanser and he started using it. They let me try it out while they were here and I have been using it ever since.

I only use it once a day, usually in the morning. Twice a day is still a bit too much for my face to handle. But between using this once a day and cutting out all salicylic acid products, my face has never looked better. An 8.4 oz. bottle is $17.50 on kielhs.com (ordering from the website gets you 3 free samples) and you can find it in most Nordstroms and Bloomingdales for the same price. I have this size bottle and it lasts me 7 months, which makes the cost a little bit more justified.

Christine

photo courtesy of kiehls.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails