Saturday, March 29, 2008

marc jacobs daisy



Lately, I have become very aware of perfumes. I haven't always been too big on them. Most give me a headache.

The first time I smelled Marc Jacobs Daisy, it too gave me a headache, but that could be chalked up to the fact that I had smelled several perfumes that day while I was out trying to find a new one.

Every time I was out hunting for my new scent, I kept coming back to this one. There were several days I would try it on in the store and have my husband smell my arm the rest of the day, asking him if he liked it.

Apparently, he got my subtle hint and gave me a bottle for Valentine's Day. The bottle is too cute, and looks great out on display on the dresser.

I love that the scent is not too overpowering and it's just a really nice fresh, clean scent. This seems to be fairly consistent with most of the reviews I have read about this perfume. Marc Jacobs describes Daisy as "a sparkling floral bouquet...original and playful."

In addition to the Eau de Toilette, which comes in 2 sizes (1.7 fl. oz. for $55 and 3.4 fl. oz. for $70), there is a body lotion ($32), shower gel ($30) and body butter ($35) available in this great scent.

And my favorite little trinket is the Daisy Solid Perfume Ring. It is an adorable gold Daisy ring that twists to reveal solid perfume inside. This is a great accessory for spring. It is available for $30 at Nordstroms, Sephora, Bloomingdale's, and Amazon.com. It is sold out online at Saks.

Christine
photos courtesy of nordstroms.com

3 Comments:

Toya said...

Daisy is on my wishlist right now!

Christine said...

Hi Toya,
Thanks for stopping by again. I hope you get it - it's great!

By the way, i love your blog.

"Tink" said...

I'll have to give Daisy a try on my next mall visit.
Thanks for the review!

Related Posts with Thumbnails