Thursday, March 27, 2008

rimmel london eyeshadow



It took me until about 6 months ago to buy my first Rimmel product. Why I waited so long, I have no idea. I am really impressed with their line of eyeshadows.

I purchased a Colour Rush Duo Eyeshadow that is slightly different than the one pictured here. The eyeshadow I use, apparently was a limited time, special color thing that I just now realized when I read the back to see what the colors are. My Duo features a light shimmer pink and a dark shimmer plum.

They claim to be a crease free eyeshadow that lasts up to 8 hours. I completely agree. Actually, I think it lasts longer than 8 hours, because it is still going pretty strong at the end of the day when I go to wash my face. And it does stay crease free, which surprised me considering some of my higher end eyeshadows don't stay crease free all day.

And the best part is that they only cost $3.99. The Duo Eyeshadow comes in 12 different color combinations. You can also buy them in Colour Rush Mono (a single color), Colour Rush Trio (yup, 3 colors) and Colour Rush Quad (4 colors), which are all around the same price.

Rimmel can be found just about anywhere you want to find it. It is not available online but you can find it at Target, Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens and Ulta.

Rimmel is a great, inexpensive way to play around and experiment with the latest colors and makeup trends.

Christine
photo courtesy of rimmellondon.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine! I m a reader from Switzerland and i ve been using rimmel products for a long time now. especially their powders (stay matte pressed powder, controls shine very well; natural bronzer is also a good product) and i repurchased their stick concealer (hide the blemish) many times.
As far as eye shadows, i once had a very nice matte brown shade without any shimmer or glitter, which is sometimes hard to find.

i enjoy reading your blog a lot! ;)

Christine said...

Thank you so much for the comment! And thanks for the information on other Rimmel products. I am going to try the powder and concealer you mentioned.

Related Posts with Thumbnails