Monday, March 31, 2008

search for the ultimate hand creme: nivea smooth indulgance hand cream


This is another great hand cream that I've tried recently.

So far, this one and the Vaseline are my favorite.

I love how this one moisturizes enough, so that I don't have to keep reapplying after washing my hands all the time. It does not contain any AHA's, but it still delivers soft hands.

Also, this is another hand cream that does not contain any sunscreen, but I'd be willing to apply one over it if necessary.

I purchased mine at Target on a recent diaper run, but I also found it on drugstore.com for $5.99. Another inexpensive product that allows you to purchase more than one and stash them all over.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of drugstore.com


P.S. I'm probably going to be making this a monthly posting, instead of weekly. There are only so many hand cremes I can buy without driving Big L over the edge.

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails