Friday, April 25, 2008

chanel glossimers

Welcome to my new obsession...Chanel Glossimers.

What's not to love about this product?

Luxurious packaging? Check.

Easy to use applicator? Check.

Gorgeous colors? Check.

The adorable interlocking C's on the cap? Check.

Price? Um...$26...definitely steep, but come on...it's Chanel people!

I purchased three new colors a couple of weeks ago and love every single one. I'm loving Spark, a luscious berry with golden flecks. I'm also partial to Gazelle*, a to-die-for peach with a hint of luminescence. My final love is Equinoxe, a sheer berry with more flecks of gold.

They smooth on like a dream and deliver great color to my lips. Because of the varying undertones in the gloss, I really am able to wear them with any blush color.

Versatility makes me very happy.

So go out and get yourself a Glossimer lippie. But, be warned, you will not be able to stop at one.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of neimanmarcus.com

*BTW head on over and see our friend Lilan over at The Daily Cookie, she did a great review of Chanel's Gazelle and has a great FOTD too! Click here to check it out!

6 Comments:

nilla cookie said...

Ahh! Spark is my ALL TIME favorite! I love it so much I'm being a little stingy by not wearing it as much because I'm nearing the end of my tube - which means I'm going to have to shell out another $25 for a new one ;)

PS - Everyone needs Spark! And Gazelle's pretty awesome for summer too

Jennifer said...

Hey Lilan!
Nice seeing you again! I def. know what you mean, especially when you have a color as great as Spark in your lipgloss arsenal.
How was your weekend?

msnotty said...

I never tried Spark! I seriously have to!

nilla cookie said...

Hi Jennifer!

I had a great weekend in Orange County with my family and friends - it's always nice to see everyone when I come home :)

How was your weekend? Can you believe that the summit is just three weeks away?? :D

Jennifer said...

Hi Lilan!
Yay! Glad you're back! I'm happy to hear that you had a good trip!

I know, I seriously cannot wait till May! Yay!

Jennifer said...

Hi Msnotty!

Def. give it a try and let us know what you think! Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails