Wednesday, April 2, 2008

chanel inimitable mascara

I never thought that I could love a mascara...but, I do.

I find myself looking forward to applying this everyday. It goes on smoothly, without clumping, and lasts all day (with minimal smudging) until I take it off.

It defines my lashes, gives length, and provides that finishing touch to my eyes. So much so, that I can get away without wearing any eyeshadow.

I use the Noir Black, but it also comes in Noir Brun and Noir Indigo. You can find this at any department store that carries Chanel products, or try Nordstrom online.

photo courtesy of


thedailyobsession said...

Ooh really?! This is on my list to try...

Jennifer said...

Hey! Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! Yes, I love this mascara. Plus, the fact that it's Chanel makes me feel really swanky when I take it out of my makeup bag. This is as close as I'll get to putting anything of Chanel's on right now.
BTW I neglected to mention that I saw this mentioned in the pages of Lucky magazine as a fav. mascara of many of the staff, that was why I decided to try it in the first place.
LMK how you like it!
BTW I love The Daily Obsession, it's def. on my must read daily list!

Beauty 365 said...

um, wow.

i've wanted to buy this for so long, but i keep convincing myself that i have enough mascara already...

i just might have to make the plunge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails