Wednesday, April 30, 2008

elizabeth grant anti-wrinkle pen

When Christine and I were recently given the opportunity to try out some skincare from Elizabeth Grant, I jumped at the chance.

I am all about the skincare.

I have been an avid user of moisturizers for as long as I can remember.

I started using eye cremes in my teens...that's how serious I am about preventing wrinkles. So, you can imagine how floored I was when Christine told me she never used an eye creme before. Never.

Needless to say, when the sample products came, I quickly put the eye creme into her hands for her to start using. I mean, really....I really felt I did some good that day. I felt like a beauty Goodwill ambassador or something. (You can read her review of the Elizabeth Grant Eye Creme here)

One of the other products offered had me at anti-wrinkle.

It's Elizabeth Grant's Anti Wrinkle Pen ($49.99) and it's become one of my favorite products in my anti-aging arsenal.

Now, I need to point out that I do not have deep wrinkles. Remember, I have been an avid moisturizer (and I should say sunscreen user) since my early teens. Plus with the gene card dealt from my mom, I'm fortunate enough to really have very little in the fine line department (don't feel too jealous, that gene pool also dealt me the look-at-a-piece-of-cake-and-gain-20-pounds card). But, if you look closely enough, they are there.

What's genius about this product, is that it helps to reduce the appearance of lines over time. I've been using the product for a couple of weeks now, and I have noticed some improvement. I should also mention that when you first apply the product (under or over makeup by the way) it seems to diminish the lines almost instantly.


It's also very portable and easy to use. The top has a soft tip, where the product comes out of. You just click the bottom a few times and apply. Simple.

Here's a little from the product summary, courtesy of Elizabeth Grant online...

The Anti Wrinkle Pen is formulated to fill up the surface appearance of the volume of the wrinkle and strengthen the area helping to repair and rejuvenate the appearance of the skin. On application the skin immediately feels smoother and firmer. With regular use the appearance of the lines diminish. Anti Wrinkle Pen has immediate effects due to the cushioning action as well as long term benefits from the active raw materials included in this compound.

See what I mean?


All I have to say is try it out for yourself...I think you might like what you see.



Laura said...

Sounds pretty amazing! Do you think it will work on deeper wrinkles? I, unfortunately, have NOT been using eye cream since my teens, and it shows!

Jennifer said...

Hi Laura!
Thanks for visiting!
To be honest, I can't say yes or no to that question. I can attest that it works on fine lines, not sure how it would work on deeper ones. One good thing is that it's a little lower on the price scale so it's not to much money to put out.
Hope this helps! : )

Jennifer said...

One more thing, over at Blogdorf Goodman, Annie RAVES about the new eye serum from the L'Oreal Skin Genesis line. It's their Multi-Layer Cell Strengthening Daily Treatment Eye Serum, and it's supposed to be phenom. Head over to to check it out. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails