Saturday, April 12, 2008

jemma kidd rosy glow: lip and cheek tint

I love anything that comes in a roll-on applicator...

Perfume, deodorant, and those fun little roll-on lip glosses I used to buy at the local Woolworth back in the day.

For that reason alone, this product intrigues me.

This nifty little gem, is the Jemma Kidd Rosy Glow: Lip and Cheek Tint ($37.50). It's described as an ultra-natural sheer tint that will provide a fresh-faced flush of color.

Which is exactly what you'd want a product like this to do.

The two reasons why I like it even more, is because the word stain appears nowhere in the description and there isn't a scary nail-polish-brush-type applicator to freak me out.

Just a provide my cheeks and lips with a sheer tint of rosy goodness.

Sign me up.

photo courtesy of


Related Posts with Thumbnails