Friday, April 4, 2008

kiehl's superbly restorative body lotion

I love the name of this product.

It just gets to the point and makes you want to buy it.

I haven't had the opportunity to try out this product yet, but based on the name and it's product description...I will...soon.

Just take a gander at the product description from Neiman Marcus online:

Restores softness and tonicity for radiant, healthy looking skin
• Blended with fairly-traded, organic Moroccan Argan Oil.
• Restores softness for radiant, healthy-looking skin.
• Enriched with tocopherols, Argan Leaf Extract, and other antioxidants to protect against free-radical damage.
• Strengthens and protects skin's resilience.
• Scented with essential oils of Orange and Eucalyptus.

Well...I have absolutely no idea what the heck tocopherols are, but if they are going to protect me from some free-radicals...bring it on. I'm also intrigued at the prospect of strengthening and protecting my skin's resilience. Believe me, it needs all the help it can get. The radiant healthy skin part...well that's a no-brainer...who wouldn't want that?

Besides this body lotion, it is also available in a body oil. I do love me some body oils, but I almost killed myself the last time I tried to use one in the shower while I was still damp. Big L found me half-in and half-out of the tub, with the shower curtain and rod on top of me...not one of my finer moments. If I get up the nerve to try out this one, I'll let you know.

As far as the pricing goes, it's a little up there...even for Kiehl's. The body lotion is only 6.8 oz and retails for $35. The oil is 4.2 oz and retails for $30.

Even though it's still a little steep, I'm still curious enough to try this out. Maybe I'll try and score some samples from the Kiehl's counter person or something. She's been pretty friendly and giving to me in the past, considering I probably put her son through college with my Creme de Corps purchases alone.

Oh well, that's it for today. I'm heading over to Christine's house, so that Little L and her Little M can have a playdate. She and I will spend the time watching the boys and noshing on goodies. Gossip will definitely be involved. I mean, what better way to spend a dreary, rainy day?

photo courtesy of


Related Posts with Thumbnails