Wednesday, April 23, 2008

max factor's colorgenius blush

If you get the Style Network, you might have caught a recent showing of one of my fave shows, Allure Backstage.

It's hosted by Daisy Fuentes (anyone remember her as an MTV VJ back in the day?) and Allure Magazine's Editor-in-Chief, Linda Wells.

Basically they give viewers backstage access to the best trends in makeup for the season.

The show is a beauty fanatics dream.

I was loving every minute and found myself calling out the name of each makeup artist that I recognised.

Yes...I do need to get out more.

But, come on, these guys are like rock stars to me.

Especially one that seemed to be present at almost half of the fashion shows that were featured...

Pat McGrath.

If you haven't heard of Pat McGrath, know this...she is phenomenal.

An absolute artist.

And I'm in love with her gorgeous British accent...it's seriously as adorable as she is.

Well ladies, I'm here to tell you that you can have a little Pat McGrath in your own homes.

No silly. She isn't making house calls. Although, that would be awesome wouldn't it?

Pat McGrath is the new Global Color Cosmetics Creative Design Director for Procter & Gamble. For her new role, she is now the beauty expert and creative force behind the New MAX Factor line.

One of the new products being offered is Max Factor's ColorGenius Blush ($12.72 drugstore.com). It's available in three colors...roses, peaches, and spices.

Each compact comes with three varying colors, from light to dark. They can be used individually for a soft and luminous glow, or combined for a more dramatic and intense look.

For a little fun, head over to maxfactor.com for a special section called Pat's VIP Tips. Here the makeup phenom shows you how to achieve different looks with products from the line...complete with a cheat sheet and step-by-step instructions.

There are also some other products that I am dying to try out, including their new Vivid Impact Eyeshadow Duos and Vivid Impact Highlighting Mascara.

I'll just have to add these, to my list of products that I must try soon.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of maxfactor.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails