Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sally hansen comfort shine lip glaze

I have I confession to make...I'm a lip gloss addict.

It's true. I seriously have a problem.

If you were to take a look inside my makeup bag right now, you'd find an assortment of glosses...about ten.

And that's just my handbag.

My drawer at home holds about ten or more as well.

I try and stop. Really I do. Mainly because it is an expensive habit...each gloss is between fifteen and twenty bucks a pop.

If Big L knew how much money I have spent in lippies alone, he'd be on the phone to our lawyer in a heartbeat.

At least with this Sally Hansen Comfort Shine Lip Glaze ($5.99 at, I won't be breaking the bank.

It's made Elle magazine's It List for it's ability to deliver a highly moisturizing gloss with a hint of berry flavor.

After one look at the description on the Sally Hanson site, I already have one foot out the door.

This gloss is said to provide instant relief to chapped lips through something called a Vita Fruit Complex. It also contains antioxidants and other multi-vitamins, all to make your lips soft and kissable.

Look for a review on this soon...just don't tell Big L.

photo courtesy of


"Tink" said...

I need that lip glaze, says one gloss addict to another. :D

My hubby would not be happy if new how much I've spent on gloss either. Lucky for me his Xbox 360 game buying covers things up for me.

Jennifer said...

That's funny.
It's a bad habit, made even worse by the fact that I tend to cruise the Beauty Departments almost every weekend. But, I can't stop! : )

Anonymous said...

OMFG! i got tht lipgloss >amazing best stuff ever! im a lipgloss addict and well when i get chapped lips chap stick is a no-no. well dis lipgloss comes in handy. gud stuff. stays on for a while and smooth

Related Posts with Thumbnails