Thursday, April 17, 2008

we've been tagged!

The adorable Tink over at Casual Lavish has tagged Christine and myself.

Here are the rules:

1. Link the person who tagged you. 2. Mention the rules in your blog. 3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. 4. Tag 6 random bloggers by linking them at the end of your post. 5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged. 6. Once your post is up, notify the person who tagged you.

Here are Christine's 6 Unspectacular Quirks:

1. I am still afraid of the dark...sometimes. It freaks me out if I have to get up in the middle of the night for something. I will usually wake my husband up and make him go see whatever it is.

2. I can't leave the house without taking a shower first, regardless of where I am going. Even to the pool or beach - I use the excuse that I have to shave my legs.

3. You would be shocked to see how many flip-flops I own. Very bad habit of mine. I buy them year round.

4. I love to cook and bake - great stress reducer for me.

5. My husband and I say 'I love you' at the end of every phone call, every night before we fall asleep and a couple times throughout the day when he's home from work.

6. I chew gum all day long but only if I am out of the house. I rarely chew it when I'm home.

Here are mine:

1. I can't stand balloons. This one is really hard because my two year old loves them. I really hate when kids squeeze them and you are just waiting for the inevitable POP! It really, really freaks me out.

2. I will quote random dialog from movies and/or tv shows at any time. My husband and I share this quirk. It's hilarious to us...confusing for others who don't get it.

3. I am anal about taking care of my handbag collection. I have handbags that Big L has given me over the years. Louis, Guccis, and some others. Bags that I received years ago, still look brand new. I have them protected in neat rows on a shelf in my closet. I even make it a habit to give one a break after it's been used for a few weeks and switch it out for another. I know...I really need to get out once in a while.

4. I am fanatical about using moisturizers. I won't set foot out of my house unless I have a moisturizer on with some sort of sunscreen. I also am fanatical about using eye creme. I always put that on morning and night as well. Always.

That leads to this one...

5. I will always wash my makeup off at night. Always. I could probably count on one hand the number of times that I have not done this. No matter how tired I am, I will always do this. I have literally been exhausted, crawled into bed, felt guilty about not washing my face, gotten up, and washed it. Crazy right?

6. Rest assured...if you invite me over to your house and I excuse myself to use your bathroom, know this...I will check out your medicine cabinet. Every time. Don't worry, I won't touch or take anything. My nosiness just takes over and I have to look. Sorry.

OK...that's it. Those are our quirks. Well, now we have the matter of tagging six others. So here goes:

Mischo Beauty
Daily Dose of Coffee
The Jet Set Girls
Beauty Girl Musings
Beauty 411
Fifty-Cent Head

Can't wait to see what you ladies come up with!



Jennifer

9 Comments:

"Tink" said...

:D Awww shucks!

I am with you on the not leaving the house without a shower. I feel so icky if I am not freshly cleaned.

Jennifer said...

I know...when Christine posted that I was laughing. I have my days where I'll just schlup around the house and then there are the days where I have to get a shower no matter what.
When I asked Christine to do a quick run to Nordies after the gym, she looked at me like I was crazy, but went anyway. Little did I know it was like the first time she had ever done something like that. : )

justme said...

that medicine cabinet thing is too cute and too funny. you would be disappointed if you looked in mine because it it virtually empty

Jennifer said...

justme:
lol!
I would still check out your medicine cabinet...almost empty or not! : )
Thanks for visiting!

Mischo Beauty said...

Thanks for thinking of me ladies! The post is up!

Jennifer said...

Mischo:
Yay! I can't wait to see what you've written! : )

The Jet Set Girls said...

We we're a little slow, but we posted our quirks today! Thanks for the shout out!
xoxo
Annie and Hope

Jennifer said...

Hi Annie and Hope!

I'll def. be heading over to The Jet Set Girls to check our your quirks! Thanks for playing along! : )

Meredith said...

I FINALLY got my post up! I am so ridiculously behind, but it's there! Thanks for thinking of me, guys! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails