Friday, May 30, 2008

airbrush effects blushwhip by redpoint

I am so seriously in love with this stuff that I can't stand it.

And I know I'm not alone in this.

This product was one of the products we received at the Total Beauty Summit and it's fabulous.

It melts seamlessly into your skin, giving it the most gorgeous natural blush around.

I have a light to medium complexion and Glow (a peachy-pink) suits my skin-tone brilliantly.

Because of its light-as-air texture, you can apply it with your fingers or a foundation brush (my choice). lasts.


It also contains light diffusing pigments to minimize large pores and give your skin an airbrushed effect. Plus it contains anti-aging ingredients that will make your skin look better over time!

What's not to love?

photo courtesy of redpoint and bbn member


Related Posts with Thumbnails