Saturday, May 3, 2008

beauty deal of the week


I know I just put up a Beauty Deal of the Week up a couple days ago, but this is a great deal I discovered today while I was out at Tyson's Corner looking for some self tanning products for my upcoming trip to Florida. When your family lives 10 minutes from the beach and you don't - you tend to stick out like a ghost amongst really naturally tan people. I bought a kit from Clarins and I am more than positive that I will be sharing that experience with you in the next few weeks. Or as soon as I work up the nerve to try it out.

But digress...

Lancôme has an awesome free gift with purchase. It's called On the Riviera Gift Set. It's all yours with any Lancôme purchase of $35 or more at Bloomingdales and you can get it in the store or online at bloomingdales.com.

Set includes:
DÉFINICILS High Definition Mascara in Black
COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Lipcolor
Smooth Hold (Full-Size) in All Done Up
COLOR DESIGN Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Quartet in Positive, Chic, Kitten Heel and Guest List
ABSOLUE PREMIUM BX Absolute Replenishing Cream SPF 15
ABSOLUE ULTIMATE BX SERUM Replenishing & Restructuring Serum
TRÉSOR EAU DE PARFUM liquatouch sample
Lancôme Signature Tote and Matching Cosmetics Case

And of course it is while supplies last.

Have a great weekend!
Christine
photo courtesy of bloomingdales.com

2 Comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay!
I love a good gwp. I'm glad you finally got the self-tanner you've been talking about! : )

Christine said...

i know but now i'm scared to use it. i'm such a dork.

Related Posts with Thumbnails