Monday, May 19, 2008

max factor color genius blush



Next to lip gloss, blush is the second thing I reach for. It's the fastest way to make me appear awake and alive, even though I normally get awakened at the butt-crack of dawn.

This blush is ridiculously inexpensive ($8.49) and comes in a ginormous compact.

You can use all three colors at once, or use one at a time for more impact and to highlight and contour.

I tried The Roses and couldn't have been happier. The natural looking tones really looked gorgeous on my light-medium complexion. Christine tried The Peaches on her fair skin and it provided a nice subtle color as well.

Gotta love a product that lives up to its hype.

To find out more information, try maxfactor.com. There you can find some great tips from the phenominal Pat McGrath, learn about their other products, and find out where to purchase.


Jennifer

photos courtesy of maxfactor.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails