Monday, May 5, 2008

hourglass hydrating lipstick

I recently had the opportunity to try Hourglass' Adorn Hydrating Lipstick in Fresco ($24), a pretty muted rose color.

The color is gorgeous.

The color of my lips only better.

Lanolin, sunflower seed oils, and vitamin E assist in providing moisturizing benefits, without that I-have-an-oil-slick-on-my-lips feel.

Basically, it's extremely hydrating, but not so much so that it slips off easily.

While the color is great on its own, I actually loved wearing this shade with my Chanel Glossimer in Equinoxe. I really thought that they combined to create a beautiful glossy rose color. Lovely.

(I should mention that we were also given the chance to try one of their Extreme Sheen Lip Glosses ($28) and while I did love it and would have gladly talked about that too, Christine got first dibs and will be reviewing that soon.)

Being this was my first venture into the line...I want to try more.

One product that I am dying to try, is their new Illume Creme to Powder Bronzer Duo($40 only at

I love a creme to powder formula, because it allows you to use your fingers, a brush, or a sponge to apply.

This fantastically genius product, contains both a highlighter and a bronzer in one gorgeous compact.

It's an oil free and wax free formula, that also contains vitamins A & E...both of which provide moisturizing and antioxidant benefits that protect the skin from free radicals.

It's fragrance and paraben free, which makes it great for sensitive skin and it has the coolest compact that comes with a rotating mirror.

Now do you see why I'm dying to try this?

Get your gorgeous selves right on over to , or to purchase.

Also, don't forget about the divine promotion being held this Saturday, May 10th, at the Hourglass Counter inside the Beverly Hills Barney's. Click here for more information.

photos courtesy of hourglass cosmetics


Related Posts with Thumbnails