Friday, May 16, 2008

i'm leaving for la

This is too exciting...yours truly is heading to LA this morning!

I'm traveling to LA for a beauty summit for Total Beauty and can't wait to get there.

Basically, I'll be representin' one half of the Beauty in Real Life team...as Christine is still in sunny Florida visiting with the rents.

I'm definitely going to miss her, as she can always make me laugh in the craziest situations.

But, on the bright side...

I'll be meeting some other phenom beauty bloggers that have been in the business since it's inception. Essentially, they are the blogging equivalent of rock stars.

I'll be rooming with the fantastically-chic Monique from Beauty Girl Musings. We've been emailing each other for the last two weeks and it's a given that we're going to get along.

I'll be busy pretty much the entire time I am there, but I am hoping that I might catch a glimpse of a celeb here and there.

Unfortunately, I don't have a laptop...so I can't do any live streaming beauty blogging. But, I will be taking lots of pics, maybe some short vids, and lots of notes.

And I'll bring all of the news back to you my darlings.

Until I can bring LA to you next week...here's the song I've been singing in my head this past week.

Enjoy.




Jennifer

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails