Wednesday, May 7, 2008

kate somerville at nordstrom.com



Not a new product, but new to Nordstrom.com, is Kate Somerville ExfoliKate ($85).

It's touted as the next best thing to having a facial done by Kate herself. Look it up in any magazine and you'll see the raves.

It boasts instant results, which I'm all for by the way, and promises healthy skin and glow.

No wonder it's her #1 selling product.

Nordstrom is also carrying other products from the line as well. I haven't seen it in stores yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

I'm incredibly psyched because I'm a Nordies girl and I have been wanting to try out the Kate Somerville line for quite some time now.

Another good thing, Nordstrom online is also offering free shipping with purchases of $200 or more.

Believe me, it won't take long to rack up that amount at Nordies...especially when you take into account their phenomenal sales.


Jennifer

photo courtesy of nordstrom.com

1 Comment:

Kristin said...

This product has dramatically changed my skin. It now is clearer, has a more even skin tone, my pores are smaller, my skin is smoother and I break out less often the more I use it. I haven't found a winner like this in a long time. I can't wait to get more Kate Somerville products!! I am looking forward to my next purchase - Goats Milk Cream!

Related Posts with Thumbnails