Friday, May 9, 2008

lise watier desirable



When it comes to fragrances, I'm pretty simple.

I like floral and fruity ones.

If there is a little warmth thrown in there, that's fine too.

Just as long as it's not over-powering and doesn't make my husband say, what the heck are you wearing?!

If stinky breath can kill a discussion, over-whelming perfume can kill a mood in an instant.

Trust me.

My idea of a great perfume, is one that is light, sweet, and doesn't linger in a room for five minutes after you leave it.

This is that scent.

Let me introduce you to Desirable by Lise Watier.

It's a light and fruity floral, that doesn't kill you with its sweetness.

And it's the scent that I've been reaching for a lot lately.

It's described as having a top note of sweet apple, honeyed osmanthus, and tart wild berries. The middle note is freesia, lily of the valley, and magnolia. The final note leaves a velvety, refined impression of musk and sandalwood.

While I still don't quite get those note things and I have no clue what a honeyed osmanthus is...

I do know this...it's superb.

The added bonus, is the gorgeous bottle with the lilac colored fragrance inside. It looks beautiful on a vanity or in your bathroom on display.

Prices are as follows...$60 for the 50ml eau de toilette spray, $82 for the 100ml, $72 for the 50ml eau de parfum spray, and $95 for the 100ml. I tried out the eau de toillette spray.

For more information, head on over to areyoudesirable.com. It's a really cute interactive website. I also love the way the guy says Desirable in a darling French accent.



Jennifer

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails