Wednesday, May 21, 2008

no brainer sexy goddess mascara and eyeliner

I am not the kind of person to spend an hour on her makeup.

Not that there is anything wrong with that mind you, it's just me stating a fact.

The truth is...I just don't have the time.

I mean, really, you try doing picture perfect makeup in less than five minutes and with a 2 1/2 year old clinging to your leg, begging you to pick him up.

I've just grown accustomed to applying the basics and running out the door.

Eyeliner never seems to be one of those basics.

Until now...

This is the Global Goddess I-Define Eyeliner ($16). It's described as a smooth eyeliner that will just glide on.

My first reaction was shyeah sure.

I've applied liners before and normally it's a drag...literally. They go on decently, but blend poorly.

This is the first eyeliner I've used that blends with very little fuss. I even used a Q-Tip and it still looked gorgeous!

My tip for instant sexy eyes...apply the liner on your top lid near the lash line, get as close as you can to your lashes and make the line a little thicker near your outer corners. Then smudge it with a Q-Tip to your liking. You can repeat on your bottom lid for extra va-va-voom.

For an extra pow...add a coat or two of Global Goddess Exotic Eyes Lash Building Mascara ($23).

One or two coats are all you need for instant sexiness.

The brush is thick, but still enables you to work it through your lashes without causing massive smudging.

Like the liner, it goes on smoothly and comes off easily at the end of the night.

Guess who's got some new basics?

photos courtesy of


Related Posts with Thumbnails