Wednesday, May 14, 2008

olay definity


Christine and I recently had the chance to try out products from the Olay Definity line.

Being a person who is (ahem) coming ever so close to her 40's, I am all about a line that uses the words anti-aging.

Especially one that is priced under $30.

We were given three to try:

Olay Definity Deep Penetrating Foaming Moisturizer: Called an aerated serum that is said to have more than 15 times the volume of an ordinary moisturizer and covers more area than a creme, but feels absolutely weightless. It's is suggested that you use this morning and night underneath your regular moisturizer.

Olay Definity Correcting Protective Lotion with SPF 15: A favorite of Christine and myself. Feels weightless on and instantly makes my face appear rested and brightened. Works to even out skin-tone. Contains Olay's exclusive Essential Glucosamine Complex to fight the appearance of discolorations and helps to prevent future damage from the sun. Contains an SPF 15 which makes it easy to apply in the morning, when you're still half asleep.

Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Cream: Used at night, as a treat for my skin. Contains the highest levels of glycerin to provide intense hydration that penetrate deep into the skin layers. Immediately makes your skin appear brighter and works over-time to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and discolorations.

Christine and I both love this line.

The lotion with SPF 15 has become our go-to product as of late. I apply mine every morning, before I set one step outside. I've even worn it without makeup and loved how my skin looks.

I also love the fact that it hydrates my skin without making it feel greasy...not an easy task, I might add. And this hydration will last throughout the day.

I know that they have some other products in the Definity line as well and I can't wait to check them out as well. When we do, you'll be the first to know!

Olay products can be purchased at any Target, CVS, Ulta, and many more mass market retailers. They can also be bought online at drugstore.com.

Also, head on over to olay.com to play around on their great interactive site and to find out more information about their products.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of drugstore.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails