Thursday, May 22, 2008

real women of beauty...reese witherspoon

Since Jenn picked the first person (Jill Scott) for our Real Women of Beauty segment, I got the second installment. It took me all of a second to pick Reese Witherspoon.

I have always liked her and her style and it just seems to be getting better and better. Whether she is all glammed up for the Oscars or is out and about with her kids, she always looks great.

Reese has recently signed with Avon to be a spokeswoman and the first-ever Global Ambassador. She will also serve as the Honorary Chairman of the Avon Foundation, focusing on breast cancer, domestic violence and emergency relief initiatives.

When I saw that Reese signed on with Avon, my first thought was that I needed to take another look at Avon. My only memories of Avon are of a lady coming to my grandmother's house and me going through her basket of beauty goodies while the 2 of them talked shop, and that was about 15 years ago.

Any woman who can work, raise 2 kids, and do a considerable amount of charity work, all while not resorting to sweats and tennis shoes and bags under the eyes (which is probably what would happen to me - who am I kidding, that happens to me now every once in a while and I only have 1 kid and stay at home) gets my vote for a real woman of beauty.

Christine
photo courtesy of people.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails