Saturday, May 24, 2008

thymes wild ginger foaming bath powder

So last night something wonderful happened that hasn't happened in a long time....

I was able to take a nice, quiet, hot bath....without interruption.

We put MJ to bed, I told my husband to go play on the computer (one of his most favorite things to hear me say) and I went and disappeared for half an hour into my soaking tub.

I used Thymes Wild Ginger Foaming Bath Powder. At first I was hesitant to use it because the packaging is so pretty and I didn't want to ruin it. Luckily, the powder is inside another sealed packet inside the pretty envelope so, it still looks perfect out on my sink. The envelope is really pretty and matches my bathroom perfectly.

I am not a fan of ginger scented anything but this Wild Ginger scent is amazing. According to it contains organic ginger balanced with refreshing cucumber, creamy vanilla and a slice of Tahitian lime and Moro orange, moisturizing honey, soothing organic red clover, and rich vitamin E.

The scent that remained after I was done with the tub was nice and subtle. I had my husband smell it and he said he couldn't figure out what the scent was but he really liked it. I also noticed that my skin still felt nice and soft when I woke up this morning, especially the feet. (I purposely didn't apply any lotion last night so that I could see just how well the bath powder worked.)

I only used a handful of the powder. I wasn't too sure how much to use, plus I wanted to make sure I had enough left for a couple more baths. The envelope contains 2 oz of bath powder and are $6 per envelope. I think I may have enough for a couple more but you could use more or less depending on how bubbly you want it.

You can buy Thymes Wild Ginger online at or visit the website to find a store near you. The Wild Ginger collection features the bath powder, body wash and lotion, hand wash and lotion, candles and bar soap. And all with very pretty packaging.

I also have a product from Thymes Red Cherie collection that I will be reviewing soon.

photo courtesy of

1 Comment:

Bethany said...

i loved the site, thanks for letting me(us) know about it! i just started a beauty blog myself, if you have the time, please check it out. i only have a few tips on there right now but i hope to expand it.

thanks :]

my url is:

Related Posts with Thumbnails