Monday, June 9, 2008

bobbi brown hydrating eye cream

Between cleaning the house, doing the laundry, making meals and snacks, going grocery shopping, cleaning up spills, kissing boo-boos, get the picture....there isn't a lot of time in the day know...sleep.

I would have some serious eye baggage if I didn't use two eye creams, one for night and one for day. Here is the one I heart for daytime.

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream ($40), is nothing short of amazing.

It manages to hydrate the under eye area, without making it so greasy that your concealer just slides off. In fact it apparently contains a primer of sorts, that will make your makeup last longer when applied on top of it.

All I know is that I haven't been able to live without this since I bought it a couple of months back.'s that good.

Speaking of things that are good...

While you're over at, you might want to pick up one of these limited edition Mini Tube Tint Sets ($30).

I cute are they?

My favorites?

The Peony Lip Tint with SPF 15 (a bright pink) and the Clear Glitter Lip Gloss.


photos courtesy of
proud member of total beauty and the bbn network


Daneen :) said...

You're right. I have much love for Bobbi's lip tints!

Oh - and you've been tagged, Jennifer!

BeautyTalk said...

i like this eye cream too!

Jennifer said...

Hi Daneen!

I will get right on that posting! Thanks for the tag! : )
Her tints are just gorgeous aren't they?

Hi Beautytalk!
It actually took me a little while to cave in and try it and now I'm glad I did! Glad you like it too! : )

wrinkle cream review said...

This amazing is just a highly nicely structured piece of writing, just the information and facts I was looking regarding. Thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails