Thursday, June 12, 2008

covergirl eye enhancers

CoverGirl is coming out with a new collection of pressed eye powders called Eye Enhancers that now includes new Blast and Enhance shades that offer a wide range of looks for day or night. With a palette designed by P&G Creative Director and world-famous makeup maven, Pat McGrath, this new collection offers modern finishes that take their cue from the runways of Milan, Paris, and New York. Colors range from light to dark for subtle and natural, to an intense and smoky eye.

Blast shades offer bright, bold, on-trend looks. Enhance colors go on sheer, but can be layered for a desired intensity. Click on the picture for a better look at the colors. Any color with a " * " is a Blast color.

You can get the colors in singles ($3), 3-kits ($4) and 4-kits ($5). The 3-kits and 4-kits contain complimentary shades that look good on their own or work great together to ensure you always have the right color combination. The shadows consist of a silky sheer formula that contain soft, fine micro-sized powder particles for effortless blending and application.

And there are a ton of colors to pick from, there are 25 1-kits, 8 3-kits and 12 4-kits. From looking at the colors available in the picture, it looks like there is something for everyone. The new colors will be available in July!

With love (always),
Jennifer and Christine

3 Comments:

Leeann said...

Not gonna lie, love the Cover Gil eyeshadows! I admit that I use them all the time, just as often as my MAC shaes.

PS...Jen: I posted the tagging blog. Thanks =)

Christine said...

hi leeann,

i haven't used covergirl eyeshadows in along time but i'm reconsidering after how much i'm liking their new products.

thanks for the comment!

kirsten said...

I was perusing the makeup at my local CVS two weeks ago and imagine my suprise when I stumbled upon a Cover Girl display with all of the new "Blast" eyeshadow singles, trios, and quads. I knew that they didn't come out until July because I had read it in one of my magazines. I didn't end up getting any of them because I'm holding out the "Dazzling Metallics" trio which they didn't have yet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails