Monday, June 16, 2008

iq derma restore eyes

As I'm writing this, it is a little after midnight. Understand that I am so unbelievably tired, I wouldn't be surprised if this post came out sounding like the ramblings of a crazy person.

I love cheese.

Why am I writing at this god-awful hour?

Sleep is good.

Because I am committed to bringing you the reviews you want to read.

I think my screen is melting.

And because Little L does not feel the need for an afternoon nap anymore, I am relegated to writing some of my postings late at night...instead of sleeping in my nice warm bed.

Mmmmmm...bed.

So, I will persevere and bring you my latest find...Restore Eyes by iQ Derma ($85).

Eyes, pies, thighs...

This is the other eye cream that I alluded to in an earlier post. I've been using it at night, ever since I received a sample at the Total Beauty Summit back in May.

Mother may I.

Although, you might think the price is up there...understand that I've been using this since I got back...about a month here. Because you only need a little to get the results, I still have an obscene amount of product left. I also have to say that I really like the results I'm seeing so far.

Bars, cars, stars, jars.

It hydrates my under eye area, without being too greasy, and really seems to make me look like I've had more sleep than I've actually had. I definitely feel that it's doing its part to fight the darkness too and things have been looking a lot more firm under there.

Pear, stare, care.

And that's definitely a keeper in my book.

Books are fun to read.

So, do yourself a favor and head on over to iQderma.com, to find out how you can get yourself one of these fantastic eye creams. While you're there, check out their phenomenal 30 Day Bottom of the Jar Guarantee.

Me...he...hehe...dreams......dream.....

I'm off to bed.

Zzzz.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of iQ Derma
proud members of total beauty and the bbn network

2 Comments:

Carleenp said...

I could use some eye restoration myself!

Also, you have been tagged! Here is the link: http://www.beautyandfashiontech.com/2008/06/tagged-my-beauty-favorites-and-secrets.html

Jennifer said...

Hi Carleen!

Thanks for the tag! We'll get right on it. : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails