Saturday, June 14, 2008

i've been tagged

Jenn tagged me earlier this week. Here are my answers to six questions about myself, abiding by the following rules:

*Post rules at the beginning of the post.
* Answer all the questions.
* Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Got that? goes...

What were you doing ten years ago?

I was living in New Mexico, finishing up my sophomore year of college.

What are five things on your to-do list today?

1. Brace myself for a lot of noise (we are having a deck and fence put up - finally)
2. Feed MJ and hubby (he's working from home today)
3. Brace myself for MJ not taking a nap due to above mentioned noise
4. Try to find an excuse to go to our new grocery store that I am in love with. Thank you Wegmans.
5. Get ready for date night. We are going out for our Anniversary.

Snacks you enjoy?

I never met a snack I didn't like. Chips and salsa, fruit, m&ms, cheese, goldfish

Places you've lived?

South Dakota (where I was born), San Diego, Delaware, Las Vegas, Azores Islands, Las Vegas (again), Albuquerque, Ohio and now DC area for about 3 years. (can you tell my dad was in the military and then I married right back into it)

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. Buy an island
2. Pay off the bills for us and our families.
3. Probably still shop at Target.
4. Buy my dad that range rover he's been eyeing.
5. And of course shop, shop, travel and shop some more.

People you want to know more about?

Hard one...I'm still learning things about my husband. I'm very curious to see how MJ is going to grow up and who he's going to be.

So now I am suppose to tag 6 people, but it looks like almost everyone has already been tagged. So rather than re-tagging people or tagging people on my own blog (umm...Jenn, I'm looking at you), you can just enjoy my answers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails