Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i've been tagged...again!

The phenomenally adorable Daneen over at Spoiled Pretty and we had also been tagged eons ago by SarahPuffy over at The Puff Reports...sorry sweetie, toddlers really soak up the brain cells. Anyway, I had to answer six questions about myself, abiding by the following rules:

*Post rules at the beginning of the post.
* Answer all the questions.
* Tag 6 people, and go to their blog and leave a comment to inform them that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
* Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Got that? goes...

What were you doing ten years ago?

I was living in New Jersey, having the hardest time finding a job as a teacher. Dating Big L and wondering if he was ever going to propose.

What are five things on your to-do list today?

1. Entertain Little L
2. Feed Little L
3. Try and run Little L ragged so that he takes a nap
4. Beg Little L to take a nap
5. Give up putting Little L down for a nap, straighten up and clean house, do laundry, and make dinner.

Snacks you enjoy? much time do I have? I should say fruit, but I won't. I tend to go between salty and, these puffed crackery things from Keebler, cheese (God I love cheese)and M&M's.

Places you've lived?

Pennsylvania (where I was born), New Jersey (most of my life), and Virginia (been here about 9 yrs now).

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

1. Pay off all bills and buy a ginormous house
2. Travel the world
3. Walk into any department store where I was treated horribly by the staff and reenact that scene in Pretty Woman...remember?...You work on commission right? Big mistake!....awesome.
4. Buy a house for my sister and mother.
5. Hire Madonna to sing at my Summer barbecue...just because I could.

People you want to know more about?

My husband...when he says there is nothing wrong...but he's acting like something is there something really wrong? Hmmmm.

Whew! Thanks Daneen for tagging me, that was fun!

So now I have to tag six others...hmmm. I'm going to cheat a little here and say my co-editor Christine, Tink over at Casual Lavish, Beauty 411, Meredith over at Daily Dose of Coffee, Denice over at Beauty Chat Blog, and Leeann over at Join the Gossip.

Can't wait to see your responses ladies!



Meredith said...

Fun! Thanks for tagging me! My responses are here

Beauty411 said...


Thanks for tagging me! I'm on the road, but will put my answers up this weekend. Should be fun! :)

Leeann said...

Thanks Jen! Oh and was Shia's bday yesterday too =)

Jennifer said...

I was going to say that I would buy Shia if I was a billionaire, but I thought that that was a little tmi. : )

"Tink" said...

I have completed my tagging. Dang picking 6 bloggers is hard! LOL

*jen said...

I have to say, your 5 things look like my 5 things will turn out to be. I have other plans, but that's going to be the reality!

PS: Didn't know you lived in VA! I'm in Richmond. We should carpool to TB Summit in the Fall. ;)

Meredith said...

I'm amazed at how many of us live in VA! I'm headed up to DC for a beauty blogger meetup on 7/12, if you're interested. Should be fun! :)

Jennifer said...

Christine and I are probably going to take the train to NYC, but you are def. welcome to join us! : )

We'd love to meet you...even if it's just for a coffee! Contact me on the TB Group page and we'll figure out the particulars! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails