Monday, June 23, 2008

jan marini age intervention eye cream

Okay...if my sister reads this....she will kill me.

Seriously.

What I am about to tell you cannot leave this blog.

I'm serious...okay?

To keep her somewhat incognito, I'll call her Sister J.

Well, Sister J is my older sister.

How much older you ask?

Well....ummm....eleven years older actually.

Sooooo...anywho....she's been trying to cut back on the beauty spending.

And, she's been out of eye cream for ages.

Being I'm of the generous sort...and could not stand to see any one's under eye area go unmoisturized...I reached into the beauty closet and pulled out this...Jan Marini Age Intervention Eye Cream ($60).

I mean...really...wouldn't you do the same for your sister's under eye area too?

How could I not let her check out the newly developed Peptide and Retinol blend? Or get a chance to see smoother, firmer, and a more supple eye area? I would be the most horrible younger sister on the planet.

What does she think of it?

Well...since she got this in her hot little hands, she's been loving it. I mean gushing-about-it-every-time-I-talk-to-her loving it.

Her words?

It's incredibly moisturizing. My under eyes actually feel more toned and look better. I'm noticing less darkness under the eyes and my makeup goes on better. Plus, I don't need a lot to see the results. I love this cream!

Okay...maybe she won't try and kill me after all.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of jan marini
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

1 Comment:

Heather said...

I love this cream too, but have done a lot of searching to see if I could find it cheaper anywhere. The best place I've found to get it is at www.AgelessApple.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails