Friday, June 6, 2008

jan marini age intervention hands

I neglected to live up to my promise on delivering you a hand cream review last month.

For that, I am truly sorry.

I won't try and bore you with excuses, like Big L has been working incredibly long hours and Little L is going through what I can only describe as the horribly-retched-increasingly-embarrassing-temper-tantrum-filled terrible twos.

Although...both are sadly true.

Can I just say, that they left that whole chapter out, in all those baby books I read?

Just saying.

Okay...moving on.

As I'm getting 37th birthday is in August...uh...yikes...I've become bound and determined to keep my hands looking their best.

I mean, you can have the youngest looking face, but your hands are a dead giveaway to your age. Most of us forget to protect them and many of us forget to pamper them.

Well here's your chance to do just that.

Age Intervention Hands by Jan Marini, is a great cream for taking care of your precious appendages. She uses various acids, lightening agents, and anti-inflammatory agents to take care of the signs of aging.

There is also a full-spectrum sunblock to protect your mitts against further damage from the sun's rays.

I've been using it for about three weeks now, and am loving it so far. It really makes my hands feel soft and lasts through several washings. I didn't have any age-spots that needed lightening (thank god for that) so I couldn't say honestly if it lightens them, but my skin does seem to be a more uniform texture and not as dry.

It's definitely a splurge at $62 for a 4oz tube, but it's lasting me a while because you don't have to use that much to see the results.

For more information on where you can buy this product, head on over to

photo courtesy of


Christine said...

i have also been using this as a foot creme at night. and it works really well. but i think once it's gone i will go back to my creme de corps because i heart it too much to leave it.

The Jet Set Girls said...

I'm always on the lookout for a good hand cream. Thanks for the rec!

Jennifer said...

No problem! A good hand cream is so hard to find! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails