Friday, June 20, 2008

josie maran cream bronzer

There is no end to my love for cream blushes.

When done right, they can just melt into the skin making it more of a natural flush.

Now I can add cream bronzer to the list.

Josie Maran Cream Bronzer ($30) is absolutely divine and definitely going on my wish list.

It's delivers a believable bronzed glow, that allows you to layer it without looking all Lohan.

Housed in a bio-degradable compact, it also contains natural, organic ingredients, no fragrances, and no parabens.

Perfect for those with sensitive skin.

Considering it's a creamy formula, you have several options on how you can apply it...fingers, sponge, or brush.

Personally, I always get the best application when I apply my cream makeup with a foundation brush and then blend it in a little with my fingers.

Gorgeous results every time.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of josie maran cosmetics
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails