Saturday, June 7, 2008

lisa hoffman summer kits

Here is a line of skincare products that I am very interested in trying out - The Lisa Hoffman Skincare line. And they have 2 new kits out for a limited time just for summer. They are the Lisa Hoffman 24 Hour Skincare Summer Kit in either Day or Night. Each kit is comprised of full-sized products, the same formula as the original Lisa Hoffman 24 Hour Skincare, just in fun summer packaging and at a fraction of the price!



The Summer Day Kit ($45) is pictured right and includes:
• Day Cleanser (1.9 oz)
• Day Toner (1.9 oz)
• Day SPF 15 (0.8 oz)
• Day Eye Cream (0.45 oz)
• Day Lip Conditioner (0.45 oz)
• White Cosmetic Bag


And the Summer Night Kit ($65) is pictured left and includes:
• Night Cleanser (1.9 oz)
• Vitamin A/C Serum (0.45 oz)
• Night Cream (0.9 oz)
• Night Eye Serum (0.45 oz)
• Night Lip Serum (0.45 oz)
• White Cosmetic Bag

These are available as a limited time offer, both kits are available now exclusively at lisahoffmanbeauty.com.

I haven't tried anything from this line yet, but I do have one her Spa Facial Packettes sitting on my sink in the bathroom calling my name. I will definitely let you all know how it goes. And if anyone has tried anything from this line, let me know how you like it!

Christine
photos courtesy of lisahoffmanbeauty.com

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails