Tuesday, June 3, 2008

summer hair with ojon


If you have blond hair like me, you know how insanely damaging summertime can be on your hair. I was just thinking this morning about this shampoo my mom used to make me use during the summer to get rid of my green hair (chlorine + blond hair = green hair).

Ojon Hair Care has a line of products to help with all the damage that can happen in summer, although if you are fortunate enough to live somewhere warm...here's a line you can use year round.

The line consists of 4 products:

Ojon Detox Recovery Cleanser, which gently washes away minerals and product build-up to help give hair a clean slate for summer styling for $24.

Ojon Shine & Protect Shampoo and Conditioner, when used together they help to reduce breakage caused by sun damage. The shampoo is $22 and conditioner is $24.

Finally, Ojon Rub-Out Dry Cleanser, that refreshes and restores fullness to hair without water - perfect for between washings as a hair pick-me-up, or to soak up some overusing of a styling product. (which I have been guilty of a time or two).

You can purchase Ojon products at ojon.com, Sephora and Ulta.

Regardless of your hair color, this sounds like a great way to help protect your hair from the sun, saltwater, sand, and chlorine of summer.

Happy Summer!!


Christine

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails