Wednesday, June 18, 2008

sun smart tanning...completely bare model tan

I would love to have that California look...you know what I mean. That sun-kissed look that some celebs have.

Think Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz...not Lindsey Lohan.

Their tans are perfect.

Just the right amount of bronze-y and glow-y goodness that's just sublime.

It says I'm-so-laid-back-I've-gotten-a-tan-and-I-don't-know-how-it-happened.

And isn't that what you're after when you self-tan?

I mean...really...orange is not the new bronze people.

And even though laying outdoors might give you a nice natural color. Who wants their skin to look like leather...or the lady behind the counter at my local CVS....no offense, but tan much?

That's why the Completely Bare Model Tan ($36) has me intrigued.

First off, it's formula contains a shimmer that begins to disappear as you rub it in ensure a sah-weet glow. Plus it lets you see where you are putting it...unlike other self tanners...yes, I'm looking at you...soon-to-be-reviewed-sprayable-self-tanner-that's-sitting-in-my-closet-right-now-as-I-write-this...mocking me.

Sorry...I'm digressing. Moving on.

The best part about this tanner, is it's formula. It actually protects the skin while it bronzes it. A special blend of antioxidants prevents cellular damage to maintain skin’s health and youthfulness. Vitamins A, C, D and E step in to nourish the skin . The result is naturally radiant, healthy skin that will make you look like you spent time in the sun, without the damaging effects.

Nice.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of completely bare
proud member of total beauty and the bbn networks

4 Comments:

"Tink" said...

I am LMAO at this statement " Plus it lets you see where you are putting it...unlike other self tanners...yes, I'm looking at you...soon-to-be-reviewed-sprayable-self-tanner-that's-sitting-in-my-closet-right-now-as-I-write-this...mocking me."

I know "who" you are talking about and that stuff seems to have a magnet to feet.

Now back to this tanner:
I love the bottle. It really seems promising.
Yes orange is not the new bronze and more over the self-tanner smell is not the new in fragrance. LOL

Jennifer said...

Tink:
LOL..that was pretty much the main thing I didn't like about that other tanner...still in the process of testing, but I am seriously afraid to spray it again. : )
Haven't tried the Model Tan, but agreed that it does seem promising.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Have you tried the Model Tan yet? Been trying to find reviews on it but can't seem to find any online. Only that some girl on the hills uses it. Olivia Palmero. Anyway could you please let me know. Thank you

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer, Have you tried the Model Tan yet? Still looking for reviews on this but can't seem to find any.

Related Posts with Thumbnails