Wednesday, June 4, 2008

these are a few of our favorite...bronzers part I

Good morning darlings!

Let me let you in on a little secret...want to get a rested look, when you're feeling a little Night of the Living Dead-ish?

Bronzer.

I love a good bronzer.

Who doesn't really?

They have that remarkable ability to make my skin look more rested and ready for the day ahead. Even if I had, like, zero hours of sleep due to Big L's insistence on taking up 3/4 of our King Sized bed.

I mean...really...could ya give a lady some room to turn maybe?

Anyway...here are four bronzers that Christine and I just can't get enough of...


1. Stila Sun SPF 15 ($28) - A great bronzer with a light shimmer, perfect when you need a pick-me-up or heading out at night. It also contains SPF 15 to protect your gorgeous face. No wonder it's their best selling bronzer.

2. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder ($33) - A fave of mine. Provides a nice sun kissed glow that doesn't look artificial...Bobbi is the queen of natural looking makeup. If you're looking for something subtle for day, without any shimmer, this is it.

3. Rejuvinating Bronzing Silk w/ Kabuki Brush by Redpoint ($38) - I've been on a Redpoint kick lately and it's no wonder. This contains anti-aging ingredients, plus it helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. If that's not enough, it even comes with it's own little Kabuki brush. Besides, I love saying Kabuki.

4. Goddess Glow South Pacific Shimmer ($32) - The multi-tasker of the bunch. The colors can be used separately as eye shadows, or together for a radiant and believable sun goddess glow. It's also the most gorgeous compact I've seen around.


In case you're not sure how to apply them, click here to take you to a great video tutorial we found.

Then choose one or choose them all...a girl can never have enough of a sun-kissed glow!


Jennifer
photos courtesy of stila, bobbi brown, redpoint, and global goddess

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails