Wednesday, June 25, 2008

this just in...two new lippie winners chosen!

Okay...this is take two.


Two out of the five winners from our Lippie Extravaganza have still not contacted us...and it's officially past the deadline. So...we've chosen two others from the entries that we received.

They are...Sarah J. and Carie W.

You should both be receiving an email from me, letting you know that you've won and to reply with your address.

Failure to reply within 48 hours will mean that you forfeit your prize and someone else will be chosen.

Honestly, if we don't get contacted back this time, I'm just giving up.

*Update...so now we're just waiting for Carie W. to contact us. Sarah J. apparently found hers in her spam box...so...you might want to check there Carie.


Jennifer

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh please don't give up! Although I'm not one of the two chosen, I'm still hoping on the off chance that I'll be able to win this for my mom!

Jennifer said...

Anonymous...sorry...that was me feeling sorry for myself...of course we wouldn't give up. I am a little sad that we never heard from those winners...I'm sure that there are other people who would have loved to have won this and responded back as quickly as the other three. : (

Anonymous said...

:D

sarahPUFFY said...

Oh joy! I've already done a blog post and announced some plans! Hope you like!

And I hope that maybe they hadn't lost the e-mails in their spam boxes, which is where I found the notification. If so...sucks for them. :P

xx Puffy

Related Posts with Thumbnails