Tuesday, June 24, 2008

we've been tagged....again...

One of our favorite beauty bloggers Carleen over at Beauty and Fashion Tech, tagged us...well...a while ago...and it's taken us a while to post this so...here goes.

We are always on the lookout for new products to try and love trying just about anything. But here is a list of our favorite beauty secrets (at the moment):



My Foundation:

Jenn: Redpoint Dual Foundation in Medium

Christine: Clinique Almost Makeup



My Mascara:

Jenn: Chanel's Inimitable and Bobbi Brown's Everything Mascara

Christine: CoverGirl LashBlast and Estee Lauder Double Wear



My Blush:

Jenn: Redpoint Blushwhip and Nars Orgasm

Christine: Bobbi Brown Powder Blush in Desert Rose, Tarte Cheek Stain



My Eye Shadow:

Jenn: Clinique Quick Eyes in Sea Shell

Christine: powder and creme shadows from Bobbi Brown, Clinique Quick Eyes, and Rimmel eyeshadows



My Day Cream:

Jenn: Olay Definity SPF 15 and iQ Derma Life Without Wrinkles Day Cream

Christine: Neutrogena's Anti-Oxidant Age Reverse SPF 20 and Olay Definity SPF 15



My Lipstick:

Jenn: Bobbi Brown Lipsticks or Lipglosses (too many to list here), Clinique Long Last Glosswear, my Chanel Glossimers....who am I kidding here...any gloss is my favorite!

Christine: Hourglass Lip Gloss, MAC Viva Glam, Clinique Almost Lipstick, Burt's Bees Lip Balm



My Beauty Product Brand:

Jenn: there are too many to mention here as I seem to have faves from each line...but three of my fave brands are Chanel, Bobbi Brown, and Kerastase.

Christine: Bobbi Brown, Kiehl's....but I too have a favorite for almost every line that I have tried



My Essential Beauty Product:

Jenn: anything hair related...if the hair ain't right, nothing else matters.

Christine: mascara and lip gloss



My Favorite Makeup Product:

Jenn: Hmmmm....this is a tough one. I swear I tend to fluctuate between brands because we get to review so many...I'll day the Redpoint Dual Foundation because I've been using it a lot lately.

Christine: same as Jenn, I have too many to mention but I am sort of lovin' the Tarte Cheek Stain lately and Benefit's Brightening Primer.



My Perfume:

Jenn: I switch around a lot. I like Bobbi Brown's Beach, almost any of the Jo Malone scents, Daisy, and Juicy by Juicy Couture...also anything citrus, fresh, and light.

Christine: Marc Jacobs Daisy, Clinique's Happy and Banana Republic's W



My Nails:

Jenn: OPI, Chanel and Essie

Christine: OPI, Essie, Sally Hanson, Chanel, Revlon



My Feet:

Jenn: I agree with Amber from Beauty Blogging Junkie...Aquaphor is such an amazing product to use on my heels. And a pedi at least once a month in the warmer months.

Christine: Olay Thermal Pedicure, Kiehl's Creme de Corps and a good pedi as often as I can go

Jenn: Second that on the Kiehl's Creme de Corps.


My Hands:

Jenn: so far my fave is the cheapest...Vaseline Hand and Nail Cream (Pink Tube)...but the one from Jan Marini comes in for a close second.

Christine: Kiehl's Creme de Corps, Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme



Three Products To Bring On A Deserted Island:

Jenn: does Shia LaBeouf count? No? OK then...sunscreen, tooth brush, and toothpaste.

Christine: Jenn, Jenn, Jenn....are you really admitting this to the world? you are braver than me....(sigh....George Clooney) sunscreen, lip gloss, and toothbrush/toothpaste and a mile high pile of good gossip magazines

Jenn: oh..second that on the gossip mags and lip gloss...even though that's way more than three.



Woman I Adore For Their Beauty:

Jenn: Michelle Pfieffer is GORGEOUS and doesn't seem to have had a lick of surgery or botox...amazing.

Christine: I think Jennifer Garner and Reese Witherspoon are my favorite at the moment.



Woman With The Best Sense Of Style:

Jenn: I know these ladies are younger and waaaayyyy too skinny sometimes, but I love Nicole Richie's style and Rachel Bilson's style as of late. Jennifer Aniston is one I always admire- a little more my age (she's actually older by a couple of years- ha!)

Christine: Again, I have to go with Reese Witherspoon and I think I would add Jennifer Aniston and Sophia Bush. I agree that Rachel Bilson has been quite cute lately too.



My Ultimate Dream (but I do not believe in selling my soul to the devil for it):

Jenn: I have three 1. to be able to walk into a car dealer and buy Big L (my hubby) the car of his dreams, 2. to tell my husband he never has to work again, and 3. that Little L grows up healthy, happy, and wise.

Christine: is it wrong my first thought wasn't doing something great for my husband....I have a couple...live in ultimate bliss in a fantastic house on the beach with my husband, maintain a happy family with my husband and son and cat and dog and goldfish. and selfishly...there is a Chloe bag out there with my name on it.



My Favorite Fashion Publication:

Jenn: Vogue, Teen Vogue, Lucky, Allure, Glamour, Elle, Bazaar, and People StyleWatch. I'm probably leaving some out here, but I'm sure Christine can fill them in.

Christine...can I just say Jenn gets every magazine known to man so yeah, she left some out.
OK, back to me...Lucky, Allure, People StyleWatch, Marie Claire, InStyle.




I guess now, it's our turn to tag a couple people. I think that they're aren't too many people who haven't been tagged so....we're tagging you dear readers! Leave us a comment below telling us your faves for the list above! Yay...let's have some fun!





With love (always),
Jennifer and Christine

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails