Thursday, June 5, 2008

every man jack for father's day

What did I realize today (almost in horror)?!

Father's Day is next Sunday. And I've got nothing. Seriously I can't think of a single thing and I know Jenn is right there with me on this one.

But what did I stumble across this afternoon?

Every Man Jack. Who are some users of this line you ask? Let's see....Ed Burns, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Will Smith, David Arquette and Denzel Washington to name a few.

If your father or husband is like most, he wants to look good but doesn’t want to put a lot of time or effort into his grooming regimen. Every Man Jack has assembled some of their best-selling products into their special “Beginner’s Luck Kit.” Packaged in a ready-to-gift box, the kit includes a full-size Shave Gel, Face Wash, Face Lotion, Body Wash and three Body Bars, all in their classic Signature scent. It all comes in an EMJ toiletry bag. It’s everything he could want to get a smooth shave, refreshed face and clean body.

The Beginner's Luck Kit is available at target.com and everymanjack.com for $24.95.

With love (always),
Jennifer and Christine


0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails