Friday, July 4, 2008

ag hair cosmetics colour savour shampoo and conditioner

Women.... Who made 'em? God must have been a... genius. Their hair. They say that the hair is everything, you know? Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls, and just wanted to go to sleep forever? ~Bo Goldman, "The Start of an Education,"made popular by the movie Scent of a Woman

Whenever I'm feeling a little down in the dumps, a quick call to my hairstylist remedies the situation.

There is something about the process of getting your hair washed, cut, colored, and styled that makes you feel fabulous inside and out.

I recently decided to add some highlights to my brunette locks. Just trying for some oomph up there in the color department.

The next day I decided to take my son to the pool and was having a panic attack because I feared the deadly combo of chlorine and sun.

My remedy?

A baseball cap and the mom swim.

What's the mom swim? Well...think back. At least in my case, my mother would get her hair "done" once a week at the salon. We're talking wash, set, style, and major teasing. She would never even think about going under the water. And if you splashed her? Well...let's just say that that would have been the biggest mistake an 8 year old could make.

Anyway...I forgot that this combination was sitting in my closet.

AG Hair Cosmetics Colour Savour Shampoo and Conditioner
($20 each) is such a great way to protect your hair from the elements, while lathering with sulfate-free suds.

I've actually been using it here and there since I got my color and I like what I see. Understand that I am OBSESSED with anything Kerastase, so anything that will get me to stray, even a little...has to be good.

What's great about the shampoo is that it rinses clean. You know what I mean right? It doesn't feel like you still have shampoo residue just sitting there clinging to your strands. It also lathers up like mad.

The conditioner also does its job without weighing down your hair and it rinses out just fine. So that's that.

I also have a couple of other products to add to my color defense arsenal. Fastfood Leave-In Conditioner ($14) and Insulate Heat-Protection Spray ($18)...awesome products, that will be discussed soon.

For now, head on over to, to learn more about these and other products.

photo courtesy of ag hair cosmetics
quote from quote garden
proud member of total beauty and the bbn networks

Spas of America


Related Posts with Thumbnails