If you've ever wanted to check out fashion week, now's your chance.
American Express Cardholders are getting the opportunity of a lifetime to check out Fashion Week in Miami firsthand.
The details are below:
As part of its ongoing commitment to providing unique access to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week activities, American Express Cardmembers are invited to view the 2009 Swimwear collections at The Raleigh Hotel, Miami. American Express® Gold Card members, Platinum Card® members and Centurion® Card members will have a chance to view the 2009 swim collections of designers such as Custo Barcelona, Tommy Bahama and Ed Hardy Swimwear, and all Cardmembers have the opportunity to access the Official Kick Off Party.
VIP packages are on sale now at www.etix.com and include:
· Exclusive invitation to opening night Diesel show and access to the industry-only after-party, featuring a surprise musical performance [Cardmembers who do not hold a Gold Card, Platinum® Card or Centurion® Card may purchase these packages by calling (800) 448-TIKS (8457)]
· Access to the private American Express poolside cabana at The Raleigh
· Meet and Greet with Tibi designer, Amy Smilovic
· Cardmember only trunk show with ANK by Mirla Sabino, hosted in the Penthouse of The Raleigh
· Access to complimentary valet parking and a gift bag
Proceeds from the sale of ticket packages contribute to a $500,000 American Express donation to the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund.
If you do go and you'd like some company, Christine and I would love to come along. We're really fun on road trips and we promise not to hog the remote.
Just putting it out there.
With love (always),
Jennifer and Christine
pictures courtesy of american express and mercedes benz fashion week
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks