Friday, July 25, 2008

beauty buys under $10 - olay body age transform body creme serum

Here is a fabulous creme that can do what the big boys can do, for a lot less money.

Olay Body Age Transform Body Creme Serum ($9) sells for under $10 and kicks serious moisturizing patootie.

I've been using it daily as an all-over moisturizer for the past week or so and it definitely provides hydration to my skin without being greasy...it sinks right in. I also notice a subtle shimmer that's a really nice plus.

I like it because it doesn't cost a lot of money and comes in a nice 10 oz pump bottle, so it's really easy to use. I've also been rubbing it into my cuticles every time I use it and I swear they aren't looking as dry lately.

With continuous use, I should start to see newer, more elastic, and more even toned skin.

I could live with that.

They also sell one with SPF 15. That would be great for a daily moisturizer come Fall...when you aren't in the sun for too long.

A bonus?

I can pick this up in any Target, Walmart, grocery store, CVS, Walgreens, and any other mass market retailer.

Head on over to olay.com for more information.


Jennifer
photo courtesy of olay
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks
Spas of America

0 Comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails