Monday, July 21, 2008

becca cosmetics - jenn's faves

Christine did a fabulous post on BECCA this past why this review?

Well...I'm loving me some BECCA myself right now.

Two of my faves?

BECCA Pressed Shimmer Powder ($38) in Princess. It's a fabulous rosy-gold shimmer that delivers just the right amount of color.

It's actually the perfect shade for my light to medium skin tone...and delivers the kind of naturally-radiant skin I'm always after.

The best part is, you can use it anywhere you need a little bit of oomph. Dust it over your cheekbones, your eyelids, temples, forehead, shoulders, or anywhere else you'd like to glow.

I've actually taken a brush similar to their Eye Colour Blender #35 , swiped it over my eyelids for a quick brightening wash of subtle color, and applied some of the powder to the inner part of my eyes for a real boost of wide awake-ness (yes I know that's not really a word...but it should be).

BECCA Jewel Dust in Titania ($24). It's a gorgeous, gorgeous metallic gray that's so in right now.

The pure pigments are so amazing and can be layered brilliantly, or worn on their own, and still deliver an impact.

I love to take my flat eyeliner brush (dry), place the color directly at the upper lash line, and smudge a little bit.


They also have plenty of other drool worthy products that are going on my wish list. From palettes to their sublime Beach Tint ($25) it's really hard to choose just one.

But, my birthday is right around the you listening Christine?

photos courtesy of becca cosmetics
proud members of total beauty and the bbn networks

Spas of America


Related Posts with Thumbnails